My Story!

Way back in November of 2010, I wouldn't have believed you if you told me I'd be in the shape I am now, and my life would be as Amazing as it is now.

If you're anything like me, you've tried just about everything(gym memberships, dieting, shakes/pills from GNC, 100 crunches a day, the list goes on...) to finally get "ripped", and this point you just want to give up...
P90X 90 & 180 Day Transformation
if this sounds like YOU, I can relate. I've been there! First off, the good new is, if I can do it - i KNOW you can. If you start TODAY working towards making a better you, I bet you won't recognize your life a few months, or a year from now.

It all starts with the decision to stop waiting for the perfect time, COMMIT, and just Go For It!!! 





"I believe in working hard to live the life I always Dreamed of."
Jay Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Disqus for Jay's Fit Life