My Weight is Holding Me back in Life. Help!

Do you feel like your weight is holding you back?

If that's where you're at right now, I've been there! It's so NOT a good feeling...

It was the summer of 2010. The drinking 5-6 nights a week... partying it up(hey, I lived in Vegas at the time), & eating fast food a few times a day all caught up to me. Blowing up from 180 lbs to 225 pounds, and going from a size Large t-shirt to a XXL, all in a short few months. Yikes!


I needed help, like asap!!!

Looking in the mirror was a depressing sight.. 
at one point, I had even come to terms with the fact that I'd NEVER be in shape again. That's a scary thought! Embarrassed to take my shirt off in public, I literally cringed anytime someone invited me to a pool party.

After being disgusted with what I was seeing in the mirror, enough was enough! I knew there had to be more in life, and deep down inside I knew that I wasn't living up to my full potential....

That's when I started my weight loss journey, and lost a total of 65 pounds in 6 months!

I'm not gonna sit here and tell you it was easy, but all the hard work paid off. I feel younger than I did 10 years ago, and doing things I would have never imagined.

All I know is, if I can do it, YOU can do it!!

If you're in a place where you're at your heaviest weight, and it seems like your goals of being in shape are out of reach, I know exactly what you're going through.... If you're at a point of being "sick and tired" of being sick and tired, and not sure where to even start, I got you!

Is your weight holding you back in life? What are you currently struggling with?


Leave a comment below. Please share with someone you know who needs help!

-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Disqus for Jay's Fit Life