How to Start Your Day off Positive



Has this ever happen to you??

You wake up in the morning. You’re snoozing the alarm. You know you damn well you need to get out of bed, and then all these negative thoughts start running through your mind!!

It’s almost like your whole day is ruined before it even started...

I can’t even tell you how many times this has happened to me(a LOT!). Whenever this happens to me, all I know is, the faster you take ACTION and start filling your mind with positive thoughts the better!

Keep in mind... how you start your day lays the foundation for the rest of the day.

Here’s a few ways I like to start my days:
1.Listen to uplifting music(make a “Happy Playlist” with go-to songs that put you in a good mood)

2.Read an inspirational book. A few of my favorites are:
  • The Bible
  • You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero
  • First Steps to Wealth by Dani Johnson

3.Watch an inspirational video/Listen to inspiring radio show
Feel free to do your own research to find out what you like and what inspires YOU.

From there, the biggest Key is to stay consistent with starting your day with things that set the right foundation for the rest of the day.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Disqus for Jay's Fit Life