Faith Without Action is DEAD

Faith requires ACTION! Without some kind of movement, it's really just a wish.

So.... we both have big goals and dreams in life. How do I know that? If you didn't you probably wouldn't be reading this right now, lol.
With that being said, I wanted to help you not make some of the mistakes I've made with just one shift in your mindset that if you make, it could change your life!

I think a lot of us have been sold the lie to think that success happens overnight, and having faith alone will is enough.

I know that's what I believed for the longest time, and nothing really started to happened until I put my Faith in ACTION. Whatever you put into something is exactly what you get out. 



Just wanting something to happen really bad isn't enough. You can want something in the worst way, but if you're not actually working towards that thing it will never happen.

You have to be set on taking some sort of action every single day, even if it's just a small step. And don't be caught up wanting every little thing to be perfect, because 'perfect' doesn't exist.

The most important thing you can do is to just start moving in the direction you're trying to go and taking another step each day.

It's Faith PLUS Action. 

That's where you're gonna see results!

Helpful Resources:

10 Minute Tip: How To Feed Your Faith by Dani Johnson

For help with taking action to get your diet back on track check out Jay's 5 Clean Eating Course: EAT School

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Disqus for Jay's Fit Life