Perks Of Being A Beachbody Coach: The Vacations!


Let me start this by saying, the #1 reason I decided to become a Beachbody coach was to help other people change their life like I was able to.

Especially after my 65 pound weight loss transformation, I knew "Paying It Forward" was something I had to do.

I never really succeeded at much in my life, and never dreamed my life would change the way it has since joining Beachbody.

Besides making a nice income, and being able to change peoples lives, one of the top reasons I love being a coach is because we get to TRAVEL!!!

So, what kind of trips do we go on as coaches?

In March of this year the sent us on an all-expenses paid cruise to Cozumel, Mexico and Grand Cayman Islands. They literally rented out an entire Royal Caribbean ship just for us. The highlights for me were the parties, working out with all the trainers you see on TV like Tony Horton(creator of P90X) and Shaun T of INSANITY, and all the amazing people I got to meet! Definitely the trip of a lifetime!!!

I've had the travel bug ever since I was a little kid. Fortunately, my parents would take me and my brother on a vacation every year. One my favorite destinations was Aruba(if you haven't been, the beaches and the culture there are AMAZING!)

Next year Beachbody is sending us to the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun Mexico, which is considered on of the top resorts in the world. I've already earned my entire trip for FREE just by helping people get healthy.

I say all this not to brag, but in gratitude. I wouldn't have imagined in a million years, when I started my fitness journey a little under 4 years ago things would have turned out the way they did.
With that being said, if I can do it, you can too!

If you're passionate about helping people, like to travel, and like to have fun let's chat!

Email me at jongreen020@gmail.com or message me on Facebook.

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Disqus for Jay's Fit Life