What Could Be Holding You Back?

Have you ever felt like something was holding you back?

For as long as I can remember, that "chain" around my neck has been being in DEBT.
It all started after graduating high school. I feel like at that age you're in a transitional period in life, you feel like you're becoming an adult, and I decided to get my first credit card!

My whole plan was to just use it and pay it off the next month in full. And, yeah!.... that didn't happen lol. 

I started accumulating more and more debt, and it's just been something that has been holding me back in life ever since.

I thank God that I'm in the position to FINALLY be paying off my debt!

Every time I make a payment, whether it be $20 or $100, it just feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest. Like I can breathe a little easier. 

I've been using Dani Johnson's War on Debt program, and it's completely changed the way that I look at money.

Prior to War on Debt, I was living super check-to-check and spending more than I'm actually making. Digging myself deeper and deeper into debt., and letting it hold me back from living life to the FULLEST.

Since plugging in to War on Debt in January, I've been able to pay off $2162 in debt, all while traveling each month and still having fun! It just feels good to be on the right track and knowing i have the skills to hold on to more of my money(COMPLETELY different from how I used to think.)

I've learned it's not all about how much you make, but how much you actually KEEP.

So, I've told you what my chain is(I've never spoken this openly about it), share what your "chain" is!

ACTION STEP:
1. What's been that chain holding you back in life?
2. What's your plan to BREAK that chain??


P.S. if your weight is that "chain" for you(like it was for me) my Free eBook EATSchool might be just what you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Disqus for Jay's Fit Life