How To Fit Exercise In Your Busy Schedule

"I don't have the time to workout. I'm just too busy right now!"

That's the one of the top reasons people tell me they can't start a new fitness routine. We're all pretty much busy ALL the time. With work, school, family, and everything else you have going on, I know it's hard. I get it!

I was in the same boat. Working 10+ hours/day, then coming home to work on my business as an online fitness coach my time was tight!

I came to the realization that if I don't make my health/fitness a priority, ain't no one else gonna do it for me!

What was the alternative?... Being unhappy? Feeling uncomfortable in my own clothes? Staying in because I don't feel comfy in my own skin? I've been there before, and I'm NOT going back.

It takes about 21 days to make anything a habit, so let take baby steps. Think, where can you make a little extra time without killing yourself?

It might take moving some things around, waking up earlier, staying off later, watching an hour less of TV a few night a week, less time on Facebook or Twitter. I know, I know.... it won't be as fun in the short term, but at least you'll be losing weight while all your other friends are complaining how they keep gaining weight!

I want you to take out your calendar right now. Seriously! Take the next 10-15 minutes and just schedule out the next 3 weeks of workouts, even if it's only 4-5 times/week and only 20 minutes each day. It's better than nothing! And remember, we're taking baby steps here.
I promise, if you take the time to focus on YOU, and make your workouts a priority in your life for just 3 weeks it's enough to get you moving in the right direction.

If you need accountability for those first 21 days, shoot me an email and I'll add you to my secret workout group. Don't waist anymore time watching life go by, while you're not living up to your full potential.

You can do this!

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Disqus for Jay's Fit Life