#FitMom Katie's 62 POUND Weight Loss Story!!!

Words can't even really express how PROUD I am of my friend Katie!!!
I met her about 5 years ago when I was living in Vegas and we've been friends ever since. Me and her just clicked right away and I've always seen something special in her.

She's a full time Nurse and Mom to her son Kai. If anyone could have had an excuse as to they couldn't lose the weight, it would be her. I feel SO blessed to have been a small part of her fitness journey and to see her come full circle.

I've seen her go through sooo many struggles, especially with being addicted to junk food and just being lazy(both of which I can totally relate too). To see her overcome those struggles and change her life is really just a testament to how anyone can change their life.

I just remember always wanting to be that person that was in her corner telling her "I believe in you!!" because a lot of times that's all we really, even if it's just one person, is someone to believe in us when we don't believe in ourself.

Here's her story since moving to Oregon about a year ago:

"I have lived in Oregon for almost a year and during that year lemme tell you, I
have had ups and downs and been flipped all around.. Buuut in alllll that.. I found myself ... The real me.. That girl on the left in the pink.. Well idk who the hell she was.. But she damn sure wasn't me.. 

She was fat, miserable, unmotivated, unhealthy and stagnant afraid of coming out of her comfort zone.. The girl on the right.. Well she's a different story.. She's driven, motivated, fiery, always wanting more, pushing herself, and NEVER settling.. She found the courage and confidence to find her.. I still have a ways to go.. But Im DAMN sure closer than before.. "

**I don't know where you're at in your journey, but if you're sick and tired of being sick and tired, and you want results like Katie got, email me and let's get started on your journey today!

**If you've already started, and just need help with your Eating, check out my Free 5 day clean eating eBook EATSchool

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Disqus for Jay's Fit Life