3 ways to turn Negative energy to Positive energy

Most people know that thinking positively betters your life, but most people underestimate the power negative thoughts have on their life.
Letting negative energy into your life makes you less productive, drains your motivation, and makes you not want to do things you know should.

The good news is there are several ways to turn it all around and start changing your life for the better today!

Here's 3 ways to turn negative energy to positive energy:

1)Take Responsibility
Instead of blaming others, take responsibility for your own life. This puts you back in control. Isn’t it a freeing feeling knowing you have the ability to change your life RIGHT NOW?!

Instead of thinking about what went wrong in the past, focus on a solution and take 1 step in that direction daily. This is a good way to remove any draining negative energy from your life.

You don’t need to wait another day to be happy.

“Your life changes the day you take responsibility for it.” ~Dr. Steve Maraboli

2)Learn from Experiences
When you’re going through a tough situation, use it as an opportunity to grow. I know for me, some of the biggest lessons in my life have been the hardest ones.

At my very rock bottom, I remember a time when I couldn’t afford to buy tooth paste for a day until payday. I know, gross! It was only for a day, but it taught me a really valuable lesson.

I’ve always looked at my present circumstances as not where I’m going to stay. In a way, my current situation almost doesn’t matter, because I know where I’m going and can’t nobody tell me different.

3)Change your Mind
If you’re someone who’s mind always thinks negative thoughts, it’s time to change those from negative thoughts into positive ones.

This might require cutting some negative people out of your life. You become whatever your dominating thoughts are and who is in your environment.

If you want to get some of that stress off of your mind, it starts with clearing all the junk out.

I know I used to always think negative thoughts, I would argue a lot with people, and had a bad attitude… if I could change those habits, then so can you!

If you’re not feeling as motivated lately, check out these 10 Motivational Tips to get you fired up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Disqus for Jay's Fit Life