A HUGE Weight has been Lifted!

You know that feeling when a WEIGHT is lifted off of your shoulders?!

That's what I'm feeling this week.

This past weekend at First Steps to Success, I got up on stage along with 90 other people. In total we've paid off $2.5 million using the skills we've learned from my mentor Dani Johnson.
As of Monday night, I was able to pay another $536 towards my DEBT.

That makes a total of over $4,500 this year using Dani Johnson's "War On Debt" system.

Not long ago I would constantly avoid calls from collectors and try to block out in my mind the fact that I owe money, lol.

I now have a financial Vision, and realize that the unnecessary pressure & stress debt brings is so not worth it.

This is my new fried Dionne!
Since coming to her first "First Steps to Success" event, she's paid off $5000 in debt. She was able to change her work environment from negative to positive, has a closer relationship with her mother, and her business has completely turned around with the skills she's learned from Dani Johnson.

Thank God for my job, for people around me who want to see me win, and for my business which is helping me pay things off much faster & travel more while doing it. 
‪#‎Grateful‬ ‪#‎myconfessions‬

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Disqus for Jay's Fit Life