Kelly Conner - Survivor, Leader & Fit Mom!

Words can't describe how PROUD I am of Kelly!!
She's a Mom, Cancer survivor, Leader, she loves horses and is an inspiration to many.

I've had the pleasure of knowing her 2 years now, we've travelled, laughed and cried together.

Here's her story:
"I remember that girl on the left. She smiled on the outside, but on the inside she was a mess. She was absolutely miserable. And not just about her weight. Her weight was simply a reflection of what was going on inside.

She was pretty insecure, had no self confidence, and felt completely alone all the time. So she took her stress out on food. What no one knew was that she had struggled this problem her entire life. Constantly yo-yo'ing back and forth from 125 to 165 with diets and exercise, never being successful, never healthy. 

She had absolutely every reason and excuse to fail.

Thankfully, (I insert credit to God here), something clicked one day when she stepped on the scale and weighed almost as much as she had when she was 9 months pregnant.
That's when my journey truly began. That's when, for the first time in my life, someone said "I believe in you." Over the last 2 years I have grown mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically. I've found balance and surrounded myself with like minded positive people.

I know what FAILURE and FRUSTRATION feels like. Now it's my turn to pay it forward.


All I know is if i can do it, YOU CAN TOO!!!"


If you’re not feeling as motivated lately, check out these 10 Motivational Tips to get you fired up!

If you're at the point where you're sick and tired of being sick and tired of not feeling like you're your best. Like there's more out there for you but you lack confidence, motivation, and just want a workout/diet program that actually works! Take action like Kelly did and get started today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Disqus for Jay's Fit Life