Who’s eating your mental energy?

We’ve all had that one person(at least!), that always finds a way to drain your energy.

There’s 3 kinds of people when it comes to this:
-Those who always have drama
-Some who just have a stroke of bad luck every once in a while
-Then there’s the ones who seem like they NEVER have a bad day

Some people are so focussed, they just know how to steer clear of drama. These people know what their priorities are. The good news is, if there’s other people doing it, you can too. It’s your choice!

In the past I’ve been the one who's tried to fix everyone else's problems. After seeing how this was taking me in the wrong direction, I realized you can’t change anyone.

Just like you can’t make someone commit to losing weight. They have to want it for themselves.

I still love to help people, but i’ve learned how to cheer people on from afar, and focus more on leading by example. Actions always speak louder than words & people will follow what you DO, not what you say.

In no way am I an expert on this stuff, and i’m definitely NOT telling you what to do. I just want to share what's worked for me to get more balance in my life.

What helps you get your mental strength back after someone drains you out??

I want to know. Leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Disqus for Jay's Fit Life